f

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Paying It Forward

A little over five months ago, I applied for Taylor's "Protege" program, and on November 7th, I was announced as one of the 2 lucky winners. At the time, my regular games were $100NL and $200NL, and with Taylor's help, I have been able to comfortably move up to $1000NL. I am very fortunate to work with Taylor; he has been incredibly instrumental in developing my game and making me a better player. I feel the time has come for me to pay it forward.

So with that said, I am accepting applications. I am looking for 2 students whose regular game is $25NL to $100NL, and who have joined CardRunners prior to today's date. Please feel free to tell me as much about yourself personally and poker-wise as you like. I would prefer that you contact me either via PM on CR, or by e-mailing me at hyperaggrdonk@yahoo.com . I hope to have my 2 students chosen by the end of the month, and starting our first lesson on May 1st.

I am happy for the opportunity I was given and I only hope I can do Taylor justice by helping 2 people reach their poker goals, as he continues to help me reach mine.

Thanks,
Brian Rue / Hookem148

4 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Hey man - I sent you over my details - Here's to hoping I'm in the top 2!

PJ

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

varray nayyce

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger PJ said...

Man....the suspense is killing me... who will be the next CR protege haha

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't qualify for a couple diff reasons, but great idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home