f

Friday, April 13, 2007

Nice break...

I've had a nice break from poker for almost 2 weeks now. I played almost 60k hands in March, and had a great month, but it left me a little bit burnt out. Starting out April, I felt I was only bringing my A- game to the tables. So I have drastically cut down my play; I've played about 3k hands so far for the first 2 weeks of March. Just taking it easy and playing ABC at 1/2 and 2/4... low stress relaxed poker. No 8-12 table madness for hours on end.

That said, I am geared up to start playing regularly again, so look for me to get back to 3/6 and 5/10 with a refreshed poker mind.

-Brian

PS: Roll is at approx $62k

3 Comments:

At 4:55 AM, Blogger verneer said...

Cool to see you updating again! Go get 'em!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger ninja_rush said...

keep us up to date!
very nice challenge

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home