f

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

On Vacation

But I'm still gonna keep playin poker. Trying to get about 1 hour a day in of 4-6 tabling 2/4 NL. I'll update everything and post details when I get back from the trip.

Kayla and I are making a sweeping trip through the Northwest US and Canada. We are flying into Portland on the 3rd, staying with my brother and his wife in Salem for 2 nights. Then we drive up to Seattle, stay there for a day. From there we drive into Victoria (stay one night), then drive into Vancouver for 2 nights. We plan on spending a day at Whistler Ski Resort north of Vancouver. The we drive straight back down to Salem, crash for a night, and fly out of Portland on the 10th. Lotta traveling. It'll be a blast.

See you in a week.
-Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home