f

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Day 15

Today: +$370
To date: +$2877
To go: $97123
Bankroll: $3877

1463 hands *** 2.4 hours *** 11.4 PTbb/100 *** 20.5/14.8 *** MT: 7.2

I'm not sure if I am running well or they just suck so bad at FTP. I took quite a few odd bad beats, like semi-bluffing with my AhKs all in on a 3h8h6h flop, and getting called by AcJh and then a J turning for a $220 pot. It's weird, but at least I'm getting the $$ in while im ahead.

Green Plastic of Cardrunners.com announced a few weeks ago that he would be mentoring a Cardrunners member. I applied and told him all about my personal history ('03 UT grad / 2x NCAA All-American & US Olympic Trials qualifier (track and field)) and about my poker history (I am pro at $200NL after 2-3 years of donking). Well today he announced his choice... ME! Unbelievable that I beat out some REALLY great poker players along with another couple thousand applicants to get this gig. I'll be getting my own blog on CR so that I can keep everyone up to date on my progress. I plan on doing everything I can to give back to the forum and the community that has given so much to me.

2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Massive congrats are in order. GP couldn't have picked a better person to mentor. You are a motivated student, and you're truly interested in becoming a better player. I'm looking forward to watching your progress.

Congrats again.

 
At 12:53 AM, Blogger HyperAggrDonk said...

Thanks bro. It'll be a lot to live up to, but I'm game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home